Why is Nénés an eco-responsible brand?

Since the creation of Nénés, we have taken care of two things that are important to us: you and the planet . But then how do we manage to make no compromise between style and the environment?

Eco-responsible materials

Because we don't want you to have to make a choice, 80% of our models are made from recycled fibers and certified Global Recycled Standard (which guarantees good social, environmental and chemical practices during their production) . The remaining 20% ​​is made from natural organic materials.

Nothing is lost, everything is transformed.

Thanks to recycled fibers, we do not produce any new materials. By reusing fabric scraps and transforming used plastic shops, we revalorize products destined to disappear and give them a second life. The fibers are collected, sorted, washed, ground into plastic dust to be transformed into a new yarn.

Thanks to recycling, we save 90% water (or approximately 7 tubs per bra). And we produce 80% less CO2 !

A reasonable collection rhythm

As an eco-responsible fashion brand, we want to make fashion sustainable , rather than disposable, with 5 collections per year.

In addition to being polluting by nature, the fashion industry has become abusive: too fast and too cheap. Indeed, some players even go so far as to create 36 collections per year compared to the usual 4.

To overcome this, we decided to create 5 collections per year :

  • One of swimsuits
  • One for beachwear and one for loungewear
  • Two sets of lingerie : one in winter and one in summer

We divide each collection into two parts, launched at two different times to bring you something new.

European manufacturing

Our models are manufactured in France and mainly in Portugal .

But that's not all ! We have worked with the same factories since our very beginnings and we visit them regularly to ensure the quality of their working environment.

A short circuit

Because being an eco-responsible brand also means promoting short circuits, our materials are all European . From the main fabric, to the lining to promote short circuits as much as possible. Thanks to this, we favor transport by truck and ban transport by plane.

From the raw material, through its transformation, then the manufacture of the garment and finally its storage, a garment can travel up to 65,000 km! By staying in Europe, we are proud to significantly reduce these kilometers. 🚐

Recycled and recyclable packaging

Recycled and recyclable or compostable, this is the motto of our packaging. The opportunity for them to live a thousand and one lives! Our tissue paper is made from papers from responsible and delimited forests and printed using soy ink which is petroleum-free unlike conventional inks.

An ecological scourge that is weakening our oceans day by day, plastic is obviously banned from our packaging.

One purchase = a beneficial action for the oceans!

At the end of your order on our website, we offer you a donation for an association (thanks to our partner Allcolibri). Thanks to this, you have the opportunity to choose between 2 actions beneficial for the planet

- restore 10cm2 of corals with the Ocean Gardener association

- remove 100g of plastic from the oceans with the Clean Ocean Force association.

At Nénés we try to always improve to achieve a neutral carbon impact and help, on our scale, the planet to restore itself.

Supporting our customers after their purchase

Because buying an eco-responsible product is not enough, we are committed to educating the customer and supporting them in the care of their clothing.

During machine washing, micro particles break off from clothing and underwear, pass through the pipes and end their lives in rivers and oceans. In addition, lace lingerie being very delicate can get caught on a closure or even get stuck in the drum of the machine. We therefore suggest that you add a GUPPYFRIEND® wash bag to your order, which helps protect both the planet and your underwear, it has been designed to retain particles and avoid friction inside the washer. laundry, its effectiveness has been scientifically proven.

So, are you ready to be a bomb without blowing up the planet?

  • Body Dany - Sand Body Dany - Sand
    Sold out Add
    Dany Bodysuit
    CHF 75
  • Aneth Bra - White Aneth Bra - White
    Sold out Add
    Aneth Bra
    CHF 75
I rush