Responsible lingerie is possible!
Who are we ?
“Four years ago, I took up the crazy challenge of creating a brand of lingerie and swimwear without having any impact on the environment. This is how Nénés Paris was born to never again compromise between style and eco-responsibility. ”
Margot, founder of the brand
- No compromise between style and eco-responsibility
Concretely, we want to combine fashion and the environment and rethink the fashion sector in a circular economy . This is why, before consuming new resources, we prefer to turn as soon as possible to what already exists.
Emphasize the natural female body
Thanks to the quality of our cuts: trendy and feminine. Worked and perfected for 4 years already. Our models are currently designed to guarantee comfort and support for women ranging from an A to E cup and from a 34 to 42.
Allowing our clients to escape
At Nénés, we are lovers of the sun. Our Mediterranean, bohemian and retro inspirations allow our customers to escape. Our universe wants to be soft, sunny, a bit erotic and poetic.
Be closer to you
We are keen to listen to everything around us to improve ourselves even more. We adapt and evolve with your expectations above all. Our wish is to be totally transparent about our manufacturing method and to share the adventure with our customers as much as possible.
Eco-responsibility at the heart of our business
Against the current of fast-fashion, we only offer 5 collections a year : a collection of swimwear, one of beachwear, one of loungewear, and two collections of lingerie: one in winter and one in summer. To bring you new things more often, we divide each collection into two parts.
Our collections are made in France or Portugal , in factories with which we have been working since our beginnings, in exclusively European materials (Spain, Portugal, Italy, France)!
And chosen on the pane! For us, it is essential to work with factories close to our brand. Thanks to this, we visit them regularly and ensure the quality of their working environment. These factories are GOTS, REACH and Social & Labor Convergence certified. These certifications allow us to guarantee good social, environmental and chemical practices during the production of our materials and models.
98% of our models are made from recycled fibers : from the main materials to the linings! Indeed, why recreate when you can reuse something that already exists?
As for the remaining 2%, they are made of organic cotton and linen . Without forgetting that all our materials are GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified, an additional guarantee for compliance with environmental and social criteria .
We try to improve ourselves more and more to achieve a neutral carbon impact and help, at our level, the planet to recover. In this logic, we have joined forces with Allcolibri to work for the protection of the planet and our ecosystems.
As soon as you place an order on our site, you have the opportunity to choose between 2 beneficial actions for the planet:
- Restore 10cm² of coral with the Ocean Gardener association.
- Remove 100g of plastic from the oceans with the Clean Ocean Force association.
No less than 98% of our models are made of recycled fibres, what pride! (the remaining 2% being organic cotton). But then, how does recycling actually work?
We use ends of rolls and fabric scraps produced by the textile industry as well as used plastic bottles .
We grind them, clean them and then everything is melted down to bring them back to fiber .
With this fiber, we make new spools of thread which, once woven, will then become the fabrics of our sets: in lace , in mesh , in full fabric ... And that's how we make lingerie entirely out of recycled fibres!
Are you wondering if these processes and materials are harmful to health? The answer is no ! Our entire production chain: from the transformation of bottles into yarn, to the production of our models, respects strict standards guaranteeing total safety. You can therefore adopt our recycled fiber models without fear.
It's great but what are the advantages?
90% water saved
That's about 7 tubs per bra!
-80% CO2 production
And thousands of transport kilometers saved!
100% European production
Happy French, Spanish and Portuguese artisans!