Green to know - December
Every month, Nénés reveals its green selection to you. Simple eco-friendly tips, committed cultural recommendations and recipes, without forgetting our wardrobe essentials to adopt: we reveal all our secrets to you for a more eco-responsible life!
The good green news
The European Parliament has adopted a law which requires EU member states to take actions to protect nature with the objective of restoring at least 30% of degraded lands and seas by 2030 and 60% by 2040. Very good news for biodiversity!
Click here if you want to know more
Finding a gift is not always easy, Nénés reveals his best advice for choosing an eco-responsible gift:
- Origin: An eco-responsible gift is a local gift! Favor Europe or even better France.
- Composition: Avoid all materials whose production requires a lot of water, energy or even oil... Favor linen, organic cotton, recycled or upcycled fibers. These materials respect the environment and are also durable.
- The brand and its values: Exit multinationals that produce in huge quantities, favor brands that are committed, independent and ready to sell less but better.
- A useful gift: An eco-friendly gift is above all a gift that will be useful! Avoid ultra-trendy or unnecessary pieces that will end up at the back of the closet. Choose basic pieces, experiences or gift cards.
- A lasting gift: And finally, an eco-friendly gift is a quality gift, which will last over time and which you will never get tired of!
Choosing your gifts from Nénés is the assurance of offering an eco-responsible and sustainable gift!
Click here to discover all our gift ideas.
In December, enjoy the many benefits of fruits and vegetables available to you!
Discover the list of December fruits and vegetables to consume without moderation!
The eco-friendly recipe
You don't know which recipe to choose for your holiday meals?
At Nénés, we have the holiday recipe you need: a parmentier with four mushrooms that is also vegetarian! A delicious and ideal recipe to delight all your guests.
Find the recipe for parmentier with four mushrooms on the account of @leo.bergine .
Our commitments in 2023
The path to more eco-responsible fashion is long and tedious, but in 2023, Nénés has taken a further step towards its commitments that have always been close to our hearts:
- 85% of product made in Portugal
- 15% of product made in France
- 63% recycled fibers including 4% upcycled
- 37% natural and/or organic fibers
- 5 collections only and reasoned production
- €5,000 donated to Clean my Calanques
Going against the tide of fast fashion, we do not encourage overconsumption but rather thoughtful and responsible purchasing in order to consume less but better!
See you in 2024!
The eco-responsible Nénés piece: the Léo set
This winter, Nénés is reappropriating the codes of tailoring by twisting it with the Léo set in 100% navy blue linen.
But that's not all ! Léo is made in France and can be worn together or separately both at home and outdoors.
Click here to discover several ways to wear it.